Notification By: Telangana Council of Heigher Education – TSCHE, Hyderabad, Department of Technical Education
TS Eamcet 2018 Web Counseling Notification
Certificate Verification & Option Entry for TS Eamcet Web Based Counseling
The qualified students of TSEAMCET-2018 are informed to attend certificate-verification in any one of the HelpLine Centers as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification & all other important information is placed on the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for certificate verification.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE STUDENTS
All originals and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Student Aadhar Card.
- Intermediate / its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C (10th Class) / its equivalent Marks memo.
- VII to Intermediate Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of ArmedPersonnel (CAP) / NCC/ Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
The Biometric details of the students captured at the time of appearing for TS-EAMCET-2018 Examination shall be verified at the Help Line Centers at the time of Certificate Verification. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate of Students:
- PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian – A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid for TS EAMCET 2018 Web Counseling
Fee to be paid at the Time of Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST).
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
- June-18 : PHV, PHH, ANGLO-INDIAN 1 TO LAST RANK
- June-18 to June-18: PHO
- June-18: CAP
- June-18 to June-18: Sports & Games, CAP
- June-18 to June-18: NCC
- Daywise certificate verification schedule
DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY) Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with ** in Annexure II.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
TSEAMCET CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
|Dates||Ranks From – To|
|13-June||Rank 86001 – 16000|
|14-June||Rank 16001 – 26000|
|15-June||Rank 26001 – 36000|
|16-June||Rank 36001 – 46000|
|17-June||Rank 46001 – 56000|
|18-June||Rank 56001 – 68000|
|19-June||Rank 68001 – 80000|
|20-June||Rank 80001 – 92000|
|21-June||Rank 92001 – Last++|
TSEAMCET EXERCISING OPTIONS SCHEDULE
OPTION ENTRY SCHEDULE
|Ranks From – To||Dates|
|Option Entry Dates||16 – 22 June 2018|
|Rank 1-36000||16 June & 17 June|
|Rank 36001-56000||18 June & 19 June|
|Rank 56000 – 80000||20 June & 21 June|
|Rank 80000 – LAST++||20 June & 21 June|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not-Qualified/Not-Appeared in TSEAMCET-2018 who have already applied to Convenor based on Qualifying examination marks i.e., inter marks .
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed in the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HL’C where their ranks are mentioned.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the Ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- ST Candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
- Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Anglo- Indian, Sports&Games, NCC should attend for Certificate Verification only at main help line center (will be anounced) as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in inter or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.